Becoming God’s best version of you, doing what you were created to do, and knowing the next steps to get there…we can help.
WHY INTERN WITH US?
When joining the Radiant Life Internship program, you won’t be asked to get coffee or to do busy work. This is about growing into the person God created you to be. As a Radiant Life intern, you will…
- Be part of a forward-thinking, risk-taking, sold-out ministry that is making a lasting difference by leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Have the opportunity to develop under some great leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Have a personal mentor who is specifically devoted to pouring wisdom into your life and building you up throughout the entire internship.
- Be equipped with the tools and resources you need to effectively serve and contribute to your team.
- Make personal connections and build relationships with other pastors that are actively making a difference within their ministry.
Take part in learning and developmental opportunities that include: book discussions, ministry outreach programs, and learning sessions and events from Radiant Life staff and other ministry leads from different churches.
School credit is available for those who are interested. We will partner with your school to help you meet requirements.
Housing is available for those who live outside of the Abilene area or do not have housing options in town. If housing is needed, you will stay in a host home of a family within the church.
Many of your responsibilities will require that you have a reliable form of transportation. If you don’t have a working vehicle, please note that in the application.
The Radiant Life Internship program is open to young adults ages 18-25. Interns must have a willingness to learn and grow alongside of our staff and leadership team.
The Radiant Life Internship is a minimum 20-25 hour work week which will allow you to get an additional job while attending the intern program if desired. The internship will include late hours and sometimes last minute requests that may ask for some flexibility with a second job.
START YOUR INTERNSHIP
Our Internship program spans a broad range of ministries at Radiant Life. The tracks below explain the areas of focus available this summer.
There’s more to pastoring than preaching. Learn to care for and lead others through getting hands-on training on how to lead ministries within the church.
Discover how you can lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ by using your musical gifts and talents. Join our worship team to learn how we can use music to glorify God and inspire others.
Use your creative gifts and talents in areas such as filmmaking and production, animation, graphic design, website design, writing, social media, and content development.
Through our Next Gen Internship, you can use your skills to help us partner with LifeKids and Switch (our youth ministry) to help them to help lead children to be fully devoted followers of Christ.